50% off Required Deposit on a Disney Cruise
SOAK UP SOME SUN & FUN - SAVE UP TO 20% ON ROOMS AT SELECT DISNEY RESORT HOTELS!
Savor Summer with this Tempting Offer
Top 5 Reasons to Cruise to the Caribbean with Norwegian
Top 5 reasons to cruise to the caribbean with Norwegian:
1. Choose from 7 convenient departure ports: New York, Miami, Boston, Orlando, New Orleans, San Juan and Tampa.
2. Sail on their newest and most modern ships: Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Escape, and in 2018, Norwegian Bliss.
3. No fixed dining times means more pool time, more island time, and more playtime
4. Soar over pristine beaches on 1,000 feet of zipline or recline in a luxury villa in the Caribbean's premier resort-style destination, Harvest Caye.
5. Norwegian's Take 5 Free promotion makes your Caribbean cruise 5 times more incredible.
PLAY, STAY, DINE AND SAVE UP TO $500* AT SELECT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS
You can Play, Stay, Dine and save up to $500* on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package for a family of four at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan. 1-March 10, 2018 when you book Oct. 3-Dec. 22, 2017.
When you purchase this package and stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you'll enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which allows you to savor a variety of delicious dining options. When you purchase this package and stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you'll get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that offers convenient meals and snacks throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Booking Window: Oct. 3-Dec. 22, 2017
Travel Window: Jan. 1-March 10, 2018
Full List of Disney Resort Hotel Exclusions:
· 3-bedroom villas
· The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
· Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
· Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
· Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room
· Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
· Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
· Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Buy One, Get One 50% off Royal Caribbean Cruises in November
Dogs welcome to Select Walt Disney World Hotels starting Oct. 15th
Dogs Welcome at Select Walt Disney World Hotels Starting Oct. 15
We’re excited to share that beginning this Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017, for the first time ever, Walt Disney World® Resort will be welcoming Guests – and their dogs – to four of its resort properties! Four Walt Disney World resort hotels have been designated dog friendly. Each property’s per night / per room pet-cleaning rate is:
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort $50/night
Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort $50/night
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort $75/night
Cabins at Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort $50/night
A maximum of two dogs per guestroom can be accommodated. Each Guest room will have easy access to outdoor pet walkways for exercise and green spaces with pet relief areas.
Dog lovers will find plenty of Disney amenities and special touches for their four-legged friends.
At check-in, Pluto’s Welcome Kit includes mat, bowls, a pet ID tag, courtesy plastic disposable bags, puppy pads and dog walking maps. Also included: a Pluto “Do Not Disturb” door hanger indicating to hotel staff that a pet is in the room.
Disney enjoys a partnership with Best Friends Pet Care, an on-property full-service facility that can provide assistance with pet daycare and other pet services (fees apply).
Pet merchandise is coming soon to participating resorts.
While dogs will be allowed to stay in Guest rooms, they will be expected to be well behaved, leashed in public resort areas and properly vaccinated.
This dog-friendly option will be available to Guests with reservations Oct. 15, 2017 through Oct. 15, 2018.
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014