2018: Europe's Highlights with London (4815)
15 days from Amsterdam to London
AMSTERDAM AREA Best Western Plus Amedia Airport (ST) or NH Airport (F) at SchipholMANNHEIM Achat Premium Neustadt Weinstrasse (F)INNSBRUCK AREA Rumerhof (ST) or Ramada Tivoli (ST)VENICE AREA Antony Palace (F) at Marcon or Holiday Inn (ST) at MargheraROME Villa Maria Regina (F) MONTECATINI Settentrionale Esplanade (F) LAKE COMO Lario (ST) at MezzegraLUCERNE AREA Ibis (ST) at Kriens or Ibis Styles (ST)LAUSANNE AREA Novotel Bussigny (F) PARIS Timhotel Campanile Pantin (ST) or Forest Hill La Villette (ST)LONDON Novotel London West (F)
Call 440-834-1386 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13882798
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 15 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to you to explore this exciting city. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers. (D)|
|Day 2||Amsterdam||Enjoy sightseeing in Amsterdam with a Local Guide pointing out the city highlights, as well as a CANAL CRUISE to see the town from water level. Then, watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a DIAMOND CENTER. Time in the afternoon to explore on your own or join an optional excursion. (B)|
|Day 3||Mannheim||Traveling through Germany, choose an included scenic drive along the shores of the Rhine or, even more thrilling, the optional Rhine cruise with vistas of the Lorelei rock, hilltop castles, half-timbered wine villages, and terraced vineyards. Spend the night in the Mannheim area. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Innsbruck||Drive through Baden-Wuttenberg to the foot of the Alps to visit King Ludwig's magnificent NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, Germany's fairytale castle. Carry on into the verdant Austrian Tyrol. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Venice||Cross the border into Italy to the unique floating city of Venice. This afternoon's orientation includes a BOAT RIDE to St. Mark's Square, followed by a visit to a traditional GLASSBLOWING WORKSHOP. Don't miss out on the romantic optional gondola trip, gliding along the picturesque canals with a local troubadour to serenade you. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Rome||An interesting drive southward, cutting across the Po Delta, then through the gentle Umbrian hills to medieval Assisi, where St. Francis was born in 1182. Visit the world-famous BASILICA with its beautiful frescoes by Giotto, then head for Rome. (B)|
|Day 7||Rome||The 'Eternal City' is steeped in history, vibrantly alive and exciting, and absolutely unique! Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts with St. Peter's Square and Basilica. Other highlights are the iconic Colosseum, the largest amphitheater ever built; the Roman Forum; Piazza Venezia, and Campidoglio. An optional visit is available to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, world famous for Michelangelo's impressive fresco of The Last Judgment. (B)|
|Day 8||Montecatini||An easy drive on the Highway of the Sun to Florence. This Renaissance gem and city of the Medicis will help you enthralled for a whole day. Visitors can wander at leisure and admire the city's timeless beauty, but don't miss out on the included walking tour with a Local Guide that features most of the city highlights. You will see Piazza Santa Croce; beautiful Piazza Signoria; Palazzo Vecchio; Loggia dei Lanzi; and, to top it all, Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral with the Giotto Campanile, and the magnificently carved East Door of the Baptistry, known as the 'Gate of Paradise.' Overnight in the spa town of Montecatini. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Lake Como||Visit the SQUARE OF MIRACLES in Pisa and admire the curious Leaning Tower. Journey northwards through the Tuscan hills and across Apennines to Milan to see the majestic gothic Duomo. Continue to the shores of romantic Lake Como. (B,D)|
|Day 10||Lucerne||Leave beautiful Lake Como and cross the border into Switzerland for a stop in Lugano in Italian-speaking Ticino. Continue north, and once through Gotthard Tunnel, see more magnificent alpine scenery as you descend to the shores of Lake Lucerne. (B)|
|Day 11||Lausanne||Spend some time in beautiful Lucerne. Later, stop in idyllic Interlaken and follow the shoreline of Lake Thun. A few more miles to Lausanne, overlooking Lake Geneva. (B)|
|Day 12||Paris||Enjoy vistas of famous vineyards on the way to Beaune. Visit the medieval Burgundian town, known all over the world for its wine production. Take the autoroute to Paris. Tonight, maybe an exciting optional cabaret show? (B)|
|Day 13||Paris||Get to know the city with a local expert and see many of the best-known Parisian sites, such as the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees. An optional excursion is available to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles, King Louis XIV's residence. (B)|
|Day 14||London||Relax on your EUROSTAR journey to London. (B)|
|Day 15||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $758No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:in single room $106; in twin / in triple $65Extra nights per person in London:in single room $142-$198; in twin / in triple $87-$1302019 departure are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).